The 2018 Spring Sunday school semester has begun! Here are the offerings for the adult classes:
- Jim Auldridge is teaching on the Parables of Jesus in the conference room.
- Joel Poortenga is teaching on "What are the People of God" in the sanctuary:
For 6 weeks beginning January 14th, there will be a mini-mester at New Hope.
- Children ages 4-5th grade will be in the upper room
- Adults, middle school and high school will be in the sanctuary.
During the13 weeks of the fall 2017 adult Sunday school class, there will be 2 classes taught. They are:
- "Heaven" video series by Paul Tripp --facilitated by Alex Mason in the conference room.
- A study of the book of Numbers -- taught by Pastor Francis in the sanctuary. You can listen any of the classes by clicking on the class: